PROMOTE YOURSELF ONLINE… BETTER
- Custom branded profiles on key social networks
- Launch page linking your fan base to your slate of social networks
- Create direction for what makes compelling content and branding
- Ongoing profile updates as new content is created
We launch our campaigns by building out the required architecture and profiles as well as a custom designed launch page. Once complete we work with you to collect and build all the content required to populate the profiles that we have developed. We also teach you key methods on how to improve your list of followers and how to focus in on those who are actually interested in your message.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
- When is the best time to post on Twitter?
- What is more effective on Facebook – Quantity or Quality?
- MySpace is not important. T/F?
DID YOU KNOW…
- There are over 200,000,000 blogs online
- If Facebook were a country it would be the world’s 4th largest
- Only 18% of traditional TV campaigns generate a positive ROI
- 77% of active Internet users read blogs
“We consistently work with Frontside Promotions Group when marketing our artists. Their Online department is absolutely invaluable when it comes to establishing and developing an artist’s brand.”
– Matt Drouin,
Remedy Music (Metric, The Midway State)
- Targeted audience building and fan outreach
- Blog service including large blast and personal emails
Once the base is built we develop you a custom list of appropriate blogs from our master database.
We will work to select blogs and outlets who could be potential supporters of your style of music.
We will handle the first servicing to this list for you and then provide you with the full blog list including contact information so that you can utilize it going forward.
Advertising & Education
- Pay-per-click advertising campaigns with ad testing
- Education on web advertising techniques, digital sales and distribution and encouraging fan interaction
The third phase is advertising oriented where we develop a pay-per-click ad campaign for you and teach you how to utilize these methods yourself. We will also educate you with the main advertising aggregators so that you can custom tailor your own campaigns for the future.
We will also conduct several calls with you which are designed to help educate you on what works and what doesn’t when interacting with your fans. We also walk you through a variety of options that are available to you when distributing your music through sales aggregators and software.
p: (604) 648-2782